ROSA Enterprise Linux Server (RELS) 7.3 – operating system for building server solutions
ROSA Enterprise Linux Server — not a fully open software product with support for server hardware platforms and storage systems and protected from external threats.
When creating the solution, the developers took into account the experience of many years of operation of similar solutions in Europe.
- compatibility with popular free and commercial enterprise-level applications, including binary
- fully compatible with Red Hat Enterprise Linux and CentOS 6.x
- availability of own tools for centralized management of network resources
- convenience and speed of installation and setup
- flexibility in deployment
- the source code is open under the GPL
- officially supported by technical specialists of LLC “NTC it ROSA»
- available for i686 and x86-64 architectures
To get test access to the repositories, please contact email@example.com
Currently, we are actively working on the release of a new version, which will contain many new features. Follow the news.